1. Provisional reservations can be accepted by telephone and must be confirmed within 5 working days by our receipt of a completed booking form and your remittance of 25% of the total rent. The security deposit is due with the balance of rental, this being held against any charges incurred as a result of any breach by the tenants of the conditions (eg. breakages, damages, additional cleaning etc.) Where no liability for damages is incurred the amount of deposit will be returned within a minimum of 21 working days. You will be responsible for any damage done to the property or its contents by yourselves or your guests or dog. The tenant must keep the property clean and in good order and will be responsible for any damages or breakages. During the period of tenancy the tenant is responsible for the care of the property and its contents. It is expected that tenants treat the property with respect and leave the property and its fixtures and fittings in a clean and tidy condition, including correct disposal of rubbish/waste for recycling, if applicable, and disposal of dog mess from gardens/grounds.
2. When a provisional booking has been confirmed the tenant is responsible for the total rent and is due for payment 6 weeks prior to the commencing of the holiday.
3. For all bookings made less than 6 weeks before arrival, the total amount due, to include full rental, security deposit, any additional charges for dogs.
4. Cancellation can only be effected by arranging a suitable sub-tenancy with our approval.
5. Any complaints regarding the accommodation or any shortages or defects should be reported by 5.00pm the Monday after arrival otherwise we are unable to investigate the matter properly.
6.We accept no responsibility for injury to tenants their guests or third parties, or loss or damage to their belongings on the premises or grounds or to any car or its contents. We accept no responsibility for injury to tenants their guests or third parties, or loss or damage whilst using any item supplied at the property.
7. Tenants must return keys by recorded post or by personal delivery on their return home to: 101 Bills Lane, Shirley, Solihull. B90 2PF
8. All occupants must be named on the booking form. The hirer must not sublet the accommodation nor share it except with those named on the booking form. We reserve the right to terminate the hire without notice and without refund if the number of occupiers is exceeded or (at our discretion) to make additional charge.
9. All bookings are from Saturday to Saturday.
10. No pets are allowed unless permitted by ourselves. For any dog staying at the property a fee will be charged of £35.00 per dog. Dogs are not allowed in the bedrooms or on the furniture at any time. Should accidental damage occur, you, the tenant will be liable for costs. Should it come to our attention that a dog is on the premises without prior knowledge to ourselves the owners, we reserve the right to terminate the hire of the property without notice and without refund or (at our discretion) to make an additional charge.
11. No smoking is permitted inside the bungalow.
12. Due to facilities within the bungalow we regret no children less than 5 years of age are allowed. Due care should be taken by all but especially children to moving parts on the fridge and freezer doors and also hot radiators, log burner and the blind cords.
13. Access to the property is from 3.00pm and the property must be vacated by 10.00 am unless previously agreed with ourselves.
Download these terms and conditions here